Friday, 11 January 2008

103 Dalmatians

After a grey foggy week, the sun was shining again in Sarajevo. But I am sure that it's going to come back soon, and all that I will see from my window is a grey veil. And nothing else than that.

The airport of the city is working again after 5 days. People has a different look in their faces, they look nicer, they look brighter. But for how long?

That is why I am going to the coast tonight, to have some fresh air. I am running away from the pollution floating in the fog. I want to see how Split looks in the winter. I want some Adriatic vitamins to fight against post-holidays depression.

So phone me if you want some sand from the beach.

See you on Monday, guys. Have a nice weekend.


OST Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent

4 comments:

Chica said...

Hey sweetheart (haha),

I hope you enjoyed your beach adventure... I want to know all about it. Hopefully see you the 25th of January. Your other gayfriends (Pink M and Tonino are coming too)...

Greets Chica

Jose Luis said...

Pues yo escribo en castellano, y no lo hago en catalán porque mira, aún no me he soltado...pero todo se andará...

Desde aquí te deseamos mucha suerte en tu nuevo proyecto...pero por lo que sé, te va genial...y me alegro niño!

Ánimo valiente

:)

Dave Bastardo said...

Hey mi Chica flamenca!

I really enjoyed Split... it is a very nice city! Tomorrow I will write something about this Dalmatian adventure...

So Village People is back together in Mostar! Great news!

See you soon... in th Stari Most!

Best wishes!

G

Dave Bastardo said...

Benvingut al meu blog, Sr. Josep Lluis! ;)

(No te me pongas en plan Carod con lo del nombre, es broma eh... jejeje)

Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi humilde blog y dejar un saludo... Por ahora me va genial, este lugar me fascina! Y encima hoy hace sol... aunque la musica es muy muy deprimente (lee el post de today!)

Un abrazo pa toa la gente de l'Espai!

G